Thursday, December 5, 2013

For All The Animal Lovers

My family is filled with animal lovers.  Serious animal lovers. I swear I packed up more leftovers for my family to take back to their animals than I packed for themselves. We love our animals around here.

On Thanksgiving my brother just had to show me a few animal videos on YouTube that he thought were hilarious. Maybe you've seen them already but in case you haven't I'd love to show you a few of them.

This one is BY FAR my favorite:




The guy has done a few more of these videos.  This one is funny too:







This one I didn't think was that funny but apparently my family did.  What do you think?


This was the girl's eHarmony video.  My brother insists it is real, but I think she was acting.  Either that or this girl is in need of medication.

This one set to music was much funnier:



Funny, right?
My kids love the first two videos.  I can't tell you how many times they have watched them.  They go around the house reciting them, actually.  Kinda silly.

Hope it at least gave you a little laugh.

4 comments:

betty said...

I have to agree with you, that girl was a bit "off" with her video. Never saw someone have that type of reaction in their love of cats. What is interesting is that she would post that; I think I'd be tempted to have it deleted, know what I mean?

There are some cute videos on YouTube. We've seen several corgi ones that have had us in stitches with laughter :)

betty

Charmaine said...

Hey Kat :) thanks for the laugh..

Bijoux said...

I had only seen the first one before. It is so cute!

That chick.....well, I have another blogger friend who did a post recently about women who do the baby talk thing. Gah!

Kat said...

Betty- Right? I think the girl might need medication or something. I don't find that one funny, it makes me concerned for her. And that was her eHarmony video! YIKES!!!!

The first two videos are precious, though. I LOVE them. I have watched them both dozens of times now and they always put me in a good mood. :)

Words To Live By

Be grateful for each new day.
A new day that you have never lived before.
Twenty-four new, fresh, unexplored hours to use usefully and profitably.
We can squander, neglect, or use them.
Life will be richer or poorer by the way we use today.
Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could;
some blunders and absurdities crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be
encumbered with your old nonsense.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson