Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting To Know You

Getting to know YOU


I just had to participate in GTKY today because I love the questions. Yeah, fall!


The Q's.

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?

1- If I could host a reality tv show it would definitely be Survivor. It is such an entertaining show (I love people watching and there are always such characters on that show) and it is usually in a beautiful location (especially when you don't have to stay in the elements the whole time like the competitors do).

2- I usually put my seatbelt on after I start the car. I want to get that AC started as soon as possible. ;)

3- I shave. Does hair removal cream even work?

4- I used to think my favorite feature of a house was the kitchen but after being in this house and seeing the benefits of having a wonderful master suite I have got to say I love it. Oh, and a good family room. Oh! And an eat in kitchen. We love eating our meals at the kitchen table now. And a nice big backyard. Oh forget it. I can't choose.

5- This is gonna be a hard one for me. My favorite fall scent. I think it is a toss up between the way the air smells both crisp and musty at the same time (the fallen leaves smell), and freshly made applesauce. Ooo! And hot tea (cinnamon pumpkin spice or something). And soup! I love making soup in fall. Mmm. The smell of bonfires. Ugh. I told you this one was tough for me.

6- I am looking forward to a lot of fall tv but one of my favorites is The Biggest Loser. I lurve that show. It is so inspiring to me. And lately, I need something to motivate me. I'm looking forward to getting in shape while watching the show. :)

7- Oh my, PERSONAL SHOPPER!!!!!! I would LOVE a personal shopper. I was just looking at all the new fall fashions and DROOLING. Another good reason to get back into shape.

8- First word that comes to mind when I think of fall? Golden.

Spill it readers! I'm curious. What are your answers to the questions?

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I loved your answers as well!! I had a nasty incident with hair removal cream - it took the hair off my lower legs fine, but burnt the heck out of my upper legs!!! I left it on the proper time and everything!! It was horrible!!! lol!!

dawn klinge said...

I loved reading your answers. What fun questions! I love the smell of fall to...especially the smell of pumpkin spice lattes.

Beth P. said...

Ooooh, a master suite! That would be amazing, I didn't even think of that!

Visiting from GTKY - Happy Sunday!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

You've got great answers. I love thinking about fall scents. I love all of your favorites--cider, freshly made applesauce, bonfires. Come on fall!

Karen Deborah said...

OK I posted this one. Loved your answers and I agree.
ditto.

tweetey30 said...

This meme sounds like fun. i might do it.. i have a few house chores that need being done before any blogging today. i am just reading today and commenting here and there..

Words To Live By

Be grateful for each new day.
A new day that you have never lived before.
Twenty-four new, fresh, unexplored hours to use usefully and profitably.
We can squander, neglect, or use them.
Life will be richer or poorer by the way we use today.
Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could;
some blunders and absurdities crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be
encumbered with your old nonsense.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson